Tuesday 6 November 2012

My Second Surprise in a week. Whoa!

mcD glass from the student
Ever since I was a child, I had zero confidence in myself. Zero, it is a fact. No matter what I did, there seemed that , there were a soft yet powerful inner voice told me that , "I can never do things right."

In my 22 years' life, I always admire and look up to people, instead of telling myself, I can show the achievement to myself too. I was silly? Yes I was.

In this one year, things happened and I view life from 4 different angle of camera. Awesome? Yes, it is because I realize that when we feel confident, we can perform our task with awesome heart in reality world.

Today, my students gave me the mcD glass by surpirse. Of course, I was delighted because I never thought that I am in their heart, as a teacher. Last week, I was given 2 awesome pens by a kindergarten student.

It is a blessing because I wished that I got a chance to teach the small children or giving tuition lessons to primary school students. Never did I imagine that I can kill two birds with a stone this time.

I am thankful. Life is great, depends on how you view and react to the situation.


No comments:

Post a Comment