Wednesday 9 January 2013

Make our oatmeal cookies at home

After trying to make our very first potato cookies at home, Mum and I decided to make oatmeal cookies. I was not that interested because...

I thought that:
  1. It's hard to form the oatmeal cookies' shape. Oatmeal cookies look like stones with uneven shapes. *It must be hard*
  2. The recipe wrote: Mix sugar without specify brown sugar or sugar. But we mixed them both into the bowl. I prayed everything worked. Else, we made again.
Luckily, mother successfully convinced me to involve in making oatmeal cookies.





As a result, the 'thought' faded away after:
  1. Mother taught me that by using 2 teaspoon to drop the mixture of oatmeal cookies on the tray, the shapes were indirectly formed.
  2. Mixing both type of sugars did not affect the taste of the cookies at home. I guess, the recipe summarize sugar as brown sugar and normal sugar.



No comments:

Post a Comment