Wednesday 2 January 2013

"In Form 5, I want to ride motorbike to school"

Today (2-1-2013) is the day Joshua Lum go to secondary school, as a Form 1 student.

I woke up early to wish him luck and gave him RM 1 as a new beginning for his school journey. Mother had given him few Ringgit, so I can never give him more. Or else, he would buy some junk food in school.

It feels weird that he enters secondary school now. Deep in our heart, he is still a baby boy. Sounds silly but that's true. We went to his kindergarten, primary school and now secondary school.

Mother was worried that he would not adapt to this new school. Well, he is the diamond boy of my mother. The apple of my mother's eyes.

Big Josh surprised us with his new personality. He loves this school, although this is his first day. He makes new friends, go to the canteen with his new friends and starts to write on his notebook to jot down things to do.

He may not been in the top class, somehow what's most important is that, he enjoys his school, his class, his friends and teachers. So he will have the mood to study hard. That's all that matter, you know.

On the way back from his school, he saw few seniors went back with motorcycle. So he told my mother:" When I go Form 5, I ride motorbike to school."

There are good and bad. Good because he thinks far. Bad because he thinks of looking cool now.

Joshua with yours truly in January 2012

Temple in January 2012

1.1.2013

Today at 6.30am:)



No comments:

Post a Comment