Thursday 3 January 2013

Melaka Raya Old Taste Becomes Fresh Taste

Sister was kind enough to introduce us to Melaka Raya Old Taste Cafe yesterday.
Ahh, I mean my real sister. I know some of my friends do not know that I have a big sister until I mention 'sister'.

There are so many OLD kopitiam: Old Town, Old Village, Old Malacca and Old Taste until my eyeballs repeatedly rotate in 360 degrees.

Old Taste transformed into Fresh Taste early in the morning. It feels nice to sit down with the morning fresh environment in the town, although town sounds more like a hassle and bustle city.

When it comes to food, I prefer not-so-oily food nowadays.
So sister ordered bread and a cup of coffee.
Mother ordered Nasi Lemak whereas yours truly ordered Fishball Meehoon and a cup of sugar free Milo.

What we think of the food?
Mother loved her Nasi Lemak. I simply loved my Meehoon soup. Never did I know that the soup was not so oily. Thank God.

My sister gave zero comment. Perhaps she always come to the kopitiam. Besides, she loved to nag and nag and nag ever since she was young.
So early in the morning, there is something wrong if she does not nag. I guess nagging run in my paternal family. So, I do not blame her now.


Me and Sister. We hardly take picture together nowadays. SO i guess this is a precious picture of us.

Sister with her morning breakfast.

I just love this. You gotta try it!

Mummy loved Nasi Lemak

If you are wondering where to eat in Malacca?
Come and try Old Taste Cafe in Melaka Raya.


No comments:

Post a Comment