Friday 4 January 2013

Happy Birthday Adeline, 201314 :)

Happy Birthday, Leng Lui Adeline. 

Actually, I never realize that 201314 brings such a special meaning for people who understand Mandarin.
I just remember 4th January is my dearest best friend's birthday....until

I intepret 201314 in Mandarin. Ahh, 201314 means 'ai ni yi sheng yi si' which means love you forever.

I am so happy that we both were the new students back in 2001. We have been friends for 12 years!  Luckily we both still live in Malacca and that's why I get to hang out with you and the buddies whenever we are free.

You are a sweet and kind person. I like your style. You are so brave and never afraid to speak up.

I appreciate our friendship. The 5H-6H buddies forever.


The buddies

The buddies

The buddies





Adeline and yours truly in 2010.

Happy Birthday my dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment