Saturday 12 January 2013

Unexpected visit by the Siblings

Late evening, the 2 siblings came to visit me.
They are still young, so they rather stand outside of my empty-neighbour house than standing directly infront of my gate.

And why do I say it?


Because my uncle was at outside and shouted:
"Hey Jocelyn, your friends came to visit you!"

I looked out... saw no-one but my uncle.

He shouted again and finally I went out and spot the two human creatures:)

Well, the 2 siblings were my daycare tuition students for 2 months last year. It's nice that we can click immediately. Not really. Initially, it was hard because I still did not know their behavior yet.

After getting to know them as time goes by, I treated them with different personalities based on their behavior. Everyone is different and things would never work if we treated everyone the same way. I realize that we must be flexible.

Anyway, the brother praised my cookies! Nice but I felt shy too:)

It was nice to see them again.
Thank you for the unexpected visit yesterday.




No comments:

Post a Comment