Monday 7 January 2013

Another night filled with laughter at the Library with 13-years-friends

"See you in February!"
That's the last thing my friend said when they visited me at home...after my surgery in December.

"Wanna join us at the Library at 9p.m"
A message sent by another friend yesterday, when I was at home.

I was excited and looking forward to go out, although it was only 6pm when the message reached my phone. Because I did not have idea what to wear since my cousins kept calling me 'Aunty' nowadays. Anyway, when the clock strikes 9, all of us gathered at The Library.

It was nice to meet them again, see their faces, see the change in them...although there was hardly any change in us...yet. The only change was one of them stays permanently in Australia now and going back in 2 weeks time.

So we were planning to order food and there ordered Pizza which is temporarily a 'No-No' in my food list. Thank God my buddies understand me, never say anything when I ate Oat Cookies first.

As usual, there was too much laughter filled in the air like July. One girl's husband tagged along like old buddies. One boy's girlfriend clicked immediately like awesome buddies. So, that was a nice night with laughter and some heart-to-heart talk.

Awesome because all of us loves taking pictures. We love the camera. 8out of 8 of us. 100% of us:)

Pretty mama:) We born on the same day!

4 Ladies:)

:)

With friend's gf. We used to work at the same place.

My buddies of the night without me... I was the photographer.

6 exclassmates:)
becomes 8 'classmates'

No comments:

Post a Comment