Monday 31 December 2012

2012 Is My Thankful Year

Google image

I am the world biggest liar if I can list down every single event, things that happen in 2012. I can't remember all of them, somehow I can describe my 2012 feeling in one word: Thankful.

The beginning of the year was kind of weird. I was all alone, hiding my feeling. How did I manage to do it? Well, I just split myself into 2 world. That's how I can hide my feeling so long until everything burst like a balloon, one day.

I am thankful to meet so many group of people this one year. From March until December, I exposed to so many different people from different races, religions and background. I also feel thankful to have old and new loved ones come into my life this year.

That's why I never think that my life is terrible because I am thankful for everything that happened, every person that opened my eyes, lend me their hands, showered me with love and cares.

I recalled one of the friends from university told me this: 
"There are 2 groups of people in our life: One who support us and one who dislike what we do, but this is the nature of life." 

... and his name is Toh Soon.
 I did not think this is a useful sentence until it does apply in my life, including in the life of some new friends.

We are going to say "Adios" to 2012 soon tonight. It's my most wonderful year in my life.
How do you feel about your 2012 life?


No comments:

Post a Comment