Friday 14 December 2012

The MCG: The Most Cooperative Gang

Whenever I saw a car with a car license plate that starts with M, followed by C and lastly by G, it seemed like a hammer was knonking on my forehead, telling me it was pronounced as MCG.

Google Source:Car license plate with MCG

MCG? My course in UMS?
I was immediately immersed myself into the world of Mathematics with Computer Graphics, the awesome moment as a proud MCG member.

This world is funny. I feel more closer to them now than last time. I never thought they will lend me their hand, shower everyone with love and support when one of the members faced problem in life.

They are like the door, give me a chance to open the door without locking it, so that I am able to put my faith in them, trust them as a friend.

They make me realize that, it's not that bad to take the first baby step to trust a person.
They make me understand that, we will get help when we ask for it, instead of closing our golden mouth.

I miss everyone of you!

I wish I was there:)

Yong *left*: The best MCG girl I met:)


Trust me, without the support and trust from all of you, I will never stand up again, strongly like now:)

To the final year students, 
I believe you can do your best and show your every charm on the stage for FYP presentation, 
just like how all of you show your magical side of being an awesome friend in real life.


No comments:

Post a Comment