Monday 17 December 2012

Upside down rainbow? Because it's colourful...

"Cai Hong" called by my teacher when I was in standard 4.

My heart pound a couple of mile an hour because I knew, teacher was going to comment on my broken essay.
I did not need to have 6th sense to sense her, because she was marking our essay book!

"Hey look! It's Cai Hong out there!" shouted by one of my classmates!
That classmate indirectly became the captain of ant, where us, the army of ants had our eyes glued directly to the direction of the Cai Hong appeared.
*Cai Hong means rainbow in Mandarin*.

My teacher was looking at the rainbow too, so I was so ,very lucky to escape from her scolding session!

This is how my name saved me from being scolded by my teacher.
Why?
Because everyone, including our teacher quickly ran out from the class, and some of them even took a picture with the huge and colorful upside down smile-Rainbow.

I spent eyes to figure out, understand why rainbow makes our day, makes us smile without any reason. I was probably going to go crazy for thinking and thinking and thinking.

Today, I am so glad that I find the answer to my undiscovered-problem-which-I-want-to-solve:
Rainbow is awesome because it's very colourful.

Even, Barney and his friends used to sing:"Colors make me happy, everywhere I go..."
Yes, Barney was telling us that colour makes him happy!

Google: Colors make them happy!

I can't resist the temptation of looking at Katy Perry because of her colorful costumes for her concert performance. See, it's all about color again!

Google: Katy Perry's colorful costume.

The Malaysian's Women's Weekly's December 2012 issue also include a story of a pair of designers couple named Pan Gang and Myriam colour their house with colourful furnitures to boost the creativity in their sons!

Colorful place to live.

Rainbow has upside down smile, but it's wonderful colours capture the heart of human beings in this world.

Latest rainbow outside of my house.

Colours make Barney, Katy Perry and the family of Pan Gang happy.

Most importantly, it brought me back to my childhood memory land, never forget my friends whenever I see rainbow.



No comments:

Post a Comment