Monday 3 December 2012

Psy, do you know what happened in the restaurant?

Once upon a time,
My eyes were glued on the screen of the television. This video caught my attention immediately. How can I describe it? It was totally Love at First Sight!

This video clip is super funny!
Look at the small boy. He is so cute and man, he can dance so good!
Look at the big guy [PSY], he is so funny!

Love at first sight when I watched this part.

Oh yes, there were so many comments and feedback in my mind ever since I watched it the first time. The next day, only I know it was the song almost the whole world is talking about: Gangnam Style!

Lately, Psy's Gangnam Style has brighten up the world's life.

You know what happened in the restaurant few days ago?
Gangnam style was aired on television in a restaurant few days ago.

Some adult customers stopped holding the spoon. Their eyes and mouth were widen, as thought they were immersed in the GANGNAM world immediately. *including my dad and I* like this:

Our eyes were widen, we were really drown into the Gangnam video.
A man even dropped his spoon and fork from the table because he could not take his eyes off the screen. Awesome and unbelievable.

His song influences the children to get their butt off the chair, dance on the floor of the restaurant whenever his video clip is aired on the big screen of television.
At least, this is good, giving time for the parents to exhale the noisy air produced by the children.

Awesome children, awesome dance

Psy, your song had created lots of happy and weird atmosphere at the restaurant. 

People dropped their spoons. 
People's eyes getting bigger. 
People danced with your music.


No comments:

Post a Comment