Monday 24 December 2012

The Xmas Home Caroling, I witnessed in 3D world, for the first time:)

"Oh, that's Xmas home caroling."
"So many people singing, playing guitar and singing."
"It must be wonderful."

Those are my thoughts when I watched it from a projector, in a 2D world for the first time, last year. Yes, 2D world that I could never use my hand to touch it, and feel it but to play with my imagination.

I am lucky enough to get to witness it in the 3Dimensional World on last Wednesday at my aunt's new place. There was a Santa Claus too!

I have a wonderful friend called Carol. I know that the atmosphere where people who sing Christmas song called Caroling. Now, I only know that caroling is meant to promote happiness, good will and friendship.

Apart from singing among themselves, they too, invited the guests to dance with them. Awesome. Besides, my aunt also prepared lots of food for them to eat, after singing session ended. Mega Awesome.

That was a super awesome day.  
How can I not capture the awesome moment to share with everyone:)

Oh Look, Yours truly and her cousin can't leave the Christmas Tree:)

Brother and our cousin were not in the mood for 'say chesse'
Cousin, CUTE!

Woohoo, Firework from other side!

They are coming:)

Wonderful moment

The Santa loved the camera:)

Dancing with them
Brother loved dancing with the Santa
Oh say Cheese!

The guests

Eating session

Merry Christmas!


This is the video I'd recorded:)
 


Merry Christmas Everyone:)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment