Sunday 2 December 2012

Happy Birthday, Senorita Tracie:)

Picture: Tracie Facebook
Feliz Cumpleanos, Tracie.
It's your birthday.

I still remember the first time I saw you in 2010.

"She looks like my cousin. Or is she my cousin?"
"Gosh, this chica is so alta!"
[chica=girl  and alta=tall]

So many question marks running on my head although, that was the first time I met you. Crazy? Yes I am:)

I am so grateful to meet you, to know you in my life. I love your smile, you are so happy-go-lucky. You are so tall and pretty.

I am so thankful that you did not neglect me although most of the friends in University Toastmasters Club left after their graduation. We still hang out together and enjoyed a whale of time with food!:)

You are so brave! You know how to impersonate yourself when it comes to humour session in the meeting. I cannot forget how you impersonate those Sepanyol styles and accents like, a year ago?

I wish you all the best in your life.
Miss you, chica:)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment