Wednesday 26 December 2012

I believe you are the angel sent from UTC, Pretty Cindy.

Happy Big Birthday In Advance, Pretty Lady.
It's quite early for me to wish you but I can't stop my heart from wishing you.

Cindy dearie, it had been like months since we last met, talked and laughed. Somehow, time is not a barrier and distance makes the heart grows fonder.

You are awesome, no. You are mega-super-totally AWESOME! Why this girl is awesome?

1. She never look down on the 'beginner' of Toastmasters members.
When I first attended University Toastmasters Club as a freshman student, she came late. When she opened her mouth, giving evaluation. I was stunned. Cindy Hiew becomes my IDOL, it was shocked at first sight.

Cindy Hiew talks fast, talks like a world professional public speaker. Seriously, she is the first person I looked up to, wondering how Malaysia produced such a awesome speaker. I was like small cupcake, she was like the multilevel cake! But she still talks to me, never make me feel small.


Google: Cindy is multilevel cake, I am a smallcupcake


2. She is very helpful
She may be straightforward when talking, but she gives useful tips and advices for us to improve.

Cindy, I was happy that I found out my weakness of talking fast, talking in unclear way but I did not know the way to improve till you said, "Try to read the word out one by one, slowly and clearly."

She boosts my confidence. Although there is still a long way for me to conquer the weakness, at least, I found a way to improve myself.


3.I love your laughter, smile and voice
She has gorgeous smile. Yes, I am lucky to have a gorgeous-smile-friend. She is always smiling and laughing. Even when I was not in the mood to laugh, looking at her makes me smile again.

She has great voice. I thought singing is just sing the song out till I heard her singing. She knows how to turn, twist the tune, pitch and dynamic of song. She sings with passion.  I wish she can teach me how to sing, one day.

Cindy Facebook

I am so thankful that I come to Sabah, come to UTC and get to know you.
I believe, you are the angel sent from UTC, to brighten up my life.

Cindy, Happy Birthday in Advance:)


No comments:

Post a Comment