Friday 14 December 2012

Here's how "you are so thin now!" healthy tips

Lately, almost everyone of my friends will enlarge their eyes, never fail to say:
"Why are you so thin now?"
"Kamu semakin kurus, Jo."

Last night, I went to the temple with my family and the aunty kept staring at me, smiling endlessly.
"Hmm??" I asked because curiosity took over me.
"Now, you body balance. Last time, your shoulder very big. Now, balance already." she smiled and replied.

Let me share with you the secret tips. It's not that secretive anyway.
Since I am one of the gallstones lucky winners , there is food that I will say 'no' to prevent gallstones attacking me again and again. 


The pain is like the hammer, punching through my body and bones over and over again, followed by big needles poke on my front and back bones for hours!

To choose between Pain and Food, I will sacrifice myself from eating food that trigger the pain like egg, cream, cheese and so forth.

Here's how I replace my favorite food with healthy food that taste and look almost identical to it. *All pictures are taken from Google*

I replace my fillet burger with steamed fish
I replace chocolate cookies with cream crackers
I replace chocolate drinks with Milo-O
I replace fried chicken with steamed chicken
I replace full cream milk with soya bean

I eat healthily to prevent the pain from coming everytime. It does reduce the number of times my gallstones occur.

All of you can try this tips too!:)



No comments:

Post a Comment