Wednesday 26 September 2012

Happy Birthday, Faiz!

Happy happy birthday, Faiz!

source: Faiz Facebook Page

You are a 22-year-old Faiz now. Lots of people keep saying that the clock is moving faster than we can imagine. I thought it was just a 'hearsay' until I have to admit it now. 

I am lucky to get to know you, be your classmate for 2 years from 2008-2009. Whoa! Rethink, most of us do not meet each other for 3 years already.

What I think about you?

1. Man, you are tall!
You was one of the tallest guy in the class. It's kinda irritating to talk to you because I must lift my head. I am just kidding, don't angry okay.

2. We often miscalled you Hafiz
When we see you, we call you Hafiz. When we see Hafiz, we call him Faiz! Even though we spent 2 years in the class. I guess you know the 'we'-the girls in the class. Oopz!

3. You are funny
You have the big smile on your face. Seriously, I'd never see you get mad before in the class because you keep bringing your smiley face to school!

Most of us will 'terus' remember your smile if we mention your name.

4. You are Honest
You just love to 'comment' everything you see or you think instead of telling white lies. I remembered you keep teasing Tammie and I as 'Paparazzi'. Don't worry, we did not get mad at all. 


You are a good friend, Faiz. 
Happy Big Birthday and may all your wishes come true.



No comments:

Post a Comment