Saturday 1 September 2012

She came to Malacca...

It was an unpredictable trip to Malacca. She was supposed to come to Malacca like, 2 months ago but her trip was cancelled. 

Never did I imagine that we get to meet up again in my hometown after 'stop seeing' each other in 3D world for 6 months.
Within the 6 months, we saw each other through the 2D screen-webcam:)

We met at Nadeje, Plaza Mahkota. That was the first time I went to the cafe because usually I go to the cafe located in Dataran Pahlawan or Mahkota Parade. Luckily, she saw me the moment I stepped into the beautiful cafe.
Time does move like a racing car. She mentioned that I was thinner compared to 6 months ago. I wished she saw me 2 months ago because I was thin-er. We talked lots and reminisced the wonderful memories staying in the university hostel. 

Somehow, we felt kind of sad because our another lovely roommate is coming next week, not this week. Else, we can gather and have lots of fun together since I will not be going back for this semester.

You know, it had been like 6 months since we took picture together. That's very exciting and awesome to capture pictures again, with this young lady named Hui San.

I am looking forward to meet Yong next week.



No comments:

Post a Comment